Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

THAT DAY

Hey guys, i'm just as shocked as you are that i haven't been here to blog in almost a month!! I haven't even started school and i'm already MIA!!! Oh dear, forgive me...
So i came to let you guys know briefly that, the day is finally here..... The day when i say goodbye to my folks and i leave home to start a new life in a new place with a new person, the day of my........engagement! Lol... ok i'm just kidding... Today is my departure day from the city of Eko o ni baje,  the city of Lagos!! Its been threee interesting years but finally its time to say goddbye or maybe not goodbye but 'Hasta Luego' (see you later in spanish)...
I feel kinda numb! Its weird...everyone has been asking how exxcited i am but i've truly got no answer to the question! Maybe cause i've been overwhelmed with preparations that i haven't had enough time lately to be euphoric about it all. However it is an exciting new opportunity and i'm thrilled to be at this point in my life filled with new beginnings!

Wish me luck guys and you bet i'll be back soon with more tales by daylight! ;)

1 comment:

  1. oh dear just thought of u this morning. saying i am sure she is already airborne. Anyways do take care of your self. will misss to loads. do activate your bb when u get there.
    Ciao bella.
    www.secretlilies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete