Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Osondi Owendi

"If you like vex, na you sabi"! That's the literal meaning of Osondi Owendi or rather the meaning i prefer. I love those two words! Lol..

I can imagine Brit is beefing Gaga and Riri who have taken the spotlight
I can imagine Omo sexy is wishing she was the one interviewed by CNN and not Gene baby
I can imagine about 150 million people wished they were the ones who won the 312million dollar lottery and not the guy who did
I can imagine Kel wished she were B at some point, leader of the pack...("say my name" remember?)
I can imagine 20 million girls in Britain wished they were Kate M
I can imagine the 11 contestants who will get kicked outta A.Idol will wish they'd be D Idol.

I can imagine the repubs musta been pissed when D democrat sat on the highest seat of power
I can imagine you wish you'll be me when i win the blog-writers award!!!! http://www.blogwriteraward.com/Toplist.aspx ......hehehe (remember to vote)

I can imagine.........many more things! :)

I guess what i'm trying to say at the end of the day isss.....................................................

OSONDI OWENDI!!


hahahaha :)  

Faffing around,
Chinny


5 comments:

  1. i can see say u no de vex again...osondi owendi indeed..

    ReplyDelete
  2. loll really nice. girl they stole my Phone so will send you a mail soon. do take care. you still didn't do the synopsis for me....crying
    www.secretlilies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was actually quite funny. And clever too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to google "Osondi Owendi" to find out what it means - but maybe someone here can help a brutha from the East coast of Africa out some !!

    Oh, and what position has your blog moved up to. Scrolling through that list is making my dizzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendal, it means "some will be happy and some will be angry"! Hence the comparisons of one person wishing their self in another's shoes.

    ReplyDelete