Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Who would've thought....

Who would've thought that a time would come when I would be too busy to faff around?!...

Hi guys! Indeed I've missed this blog but I know you guys have missed me more! :(.. Sorry for the long silence, I've had a crazy term!!! I can't even begin to talk about it because within such a short time I have reached the point where I wish I could literally blank out school from my mind, head and from my 16hour daily schedule! If i ask God for more time in the day, say like 26hours, it still wouldn't be enough to get all I need to get done! That's the story of my life now....smh

So I know today's blog will please a few dear friend's who have logged on here and refreshed their browser ever so often hoping that coco-chinny would have some mental pleasurable ramblings! lol.. Well unfortunately, I haven't got stories to tell but at least you should be happy to know that I am alive and well and that 'spititout' is not out of mind! :).. Its Christmas time and aside from the songs and carols I hear walking by, it barely feels like a holiday thanks to the impending thoughts of books on my mind.... its a sad sad situation, but what can I do, I signed up for this so I'm stuck with it for the next 9months! Speaking of which, yesterday was my 3 months anniversary living here, yipee!!! I only remembered by midnight and mentioned it to my twin who thought it funny that I am keeping tabs of my anniversary living here, well..... :).....

So I'm about to hit the books and remembered that I made promises to blog.. While I ain't storytelling just yet, enjoy my ephemeral presence and keep fingers crossed for more when time permits ;)..

Merry Christmas guys,

Love you all....




Coco...

P.S: In the spirit of lights, birth of redemption and love, give and let others smile! :)...







4 comments:

  1. Hey Coco! We missed you! I definitely missed you! Welcome back, but I figure u'll blog sparingly as sch work, schedule and all won't permit! Thanks for droPping us a note! And merry Christmas to you and all you Coco Bloggers!
    P/s To all of you, please call CHRISTmas in full and and Xmas. The world is trying to take away the reason for the season from the season by replacing "Christ" with X! X stands for unknown! So, next time u wanna wish some one a merry CHRISTmas write it in full! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right Mims! "Christ"mas in full :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Chinny. And dont spend it studying !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...Congratulation on your 3 months anniversary. I wish you the very best in this journey you have decided to take a student. Graduation is just right around the corner. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete