Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Letter to ALL my blog Readers -(I AM OFFENDED)

Dear Spititout Blog Readers,
I am offended and guess who offended me? You! Yes thats right, i refer to YOU (reading my blog right now who's never said a word!)  Offence? YOUR SILENCE!! It sickens me.. I am weary of it! Go on and LOL all you want, call me desperate, call me attention seeking, call me crazy, I am still offended. How can you come here everyday and read my blog and not even say a word? Its not fair now, c'mon.. I check my stats, i have a minimum of 10 hits per day; on good days 70+ hits and not even 1 comment??! Haba its not good now. Oh let me not even attack all you've who've sent me blackberry messenger or Facebook messages  to commend my writing and to mention the fact that they are "avid followers"..they forgot one word in the middle of that, 'silent'! What haven't i done? I gave you the option to "share my page"; "subscribe to comments"; "subscribe to posts"; "become a follower"! Wetin una want again?? Is it because my blog is not a gossip blog like some out there? I know gossip sells but some of us have got to be different. Abi una no like my write-ups? Tell me o make i know whether i go shut down this blog once and for all. And to think i'm not even making money from this blog (and i be igbo gal o), proof that not all igbos are the same.

Now in fairness to you, I know I didn't start this blog with the intention of amassing followers or fishing for comments, but how many intentions remain the same? No be to start the journey, na to finish am so yes right now i don't write for myself alone anymore, i write for you too (abi na lie?). After all some of you have been inspired by messages here, some have made differences in their lives from words seen here, some are even planning to use my articles in their church magazine (you know yourself) and some will infringe on my unspoken copyright policies.
 All I'm saying is, make una try to dey pay for the information and knowledge collection i am freely disseminating here, shuuuuuuuuuuu!

I am offended o, i don talk my own.. If you like judge me, na your own ten kobo be that!
Msstttttttcchhhhhheeeeeeuuuuuuwwwwwwwww!

Yours Offended,                  
Coco-Chinny.

P.S: IF NOTHING CHANGES 3 POSTS AFTER THIS LETTER, E DON BE! YOU KNOW SAY NOTHING FOR UNA AGAIN!


8 comments:

  1. let me be the first to comment...LMHO...
    chichi you no go kill me...I know how u feel o jare...even people from kafanchan de read my blogs post but not one de drop comment...like una de talk 'it is weh even in a well'..lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes o! 1st to comment!:) Don't goooooooo.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. You see this life, i get to beg una to comment before una fit do am! kai.. i don suffer. My last line still stands sha, if things don't improve i go waka! bizzle mehn..

    ReplyDelete
  4. loll but i always leave a comment naw...
    don't worry we will get better.
    www.secretlilies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ‎​L☺L! This is really funny! You're hilarious.. But I feel you, people should pay for the paper at the newspaper stand! :)..this is me paying for mine! Don't go, will miss this blog if you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coco-Chinny, as this is my first time here, I figure I might as well chime in. First I would like to complement you on your writing as well. Your thoughts came threw great.

    I also give you credit for making a comment such as this, in risking offending your followers. Your statement to an uneducated moron would take your statement as offensive. I however enjoyed your writing and found it very entertaining. So well done.

    Thanks for the read and I would recommend not giving up on it. Someone out there appreciates you. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anon 4:15, thank you so much for the encouragement and compliment! Because of you and my few faithful followers, i will stay! :)..

    ReplyDelete