Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

OFF TO THE LAND OF SAFARI's

I find myself on boats or ships a lot these days and it can be fun and rough too! I've been trying to upload a picture here but i can't seem to figure out what is wrong with blogger image uploader, so i give up!
Anyway tomorrow, i'm going to be on a jet plane and guess where i'm off to?? Kenya, land of the safaris!!! Kenya has always been on my bucket list of places to visit, so i must say that i am totally excited to be finally going there! Yippee!!! It happens to be a friend's wedding on the 25th, so i will be attending this in a place called Kisumu! Unfortunately its a short trip of just 5days so not very sure i will be able to go on any safari :(... But hey at least i'm glad i ain't going alone! Two of my good friends are tagging along and we've vowed to party the Kenyan Way!!
I'm off for now guys, next time i blog it'll be from Kenya and watch out for my Swahili lyrics!

"Wakati ni kwa chama"!!! (It's time to party!!)
P.S: thank goodness for "google translator" page :D


Coco-C!

5 comments:

  1. In my best singing voice..."She's leaving on a jet plane..." :) Have fun in Kisumu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. trust the photos will be up soon, and if the image u were trying to upload perchance was a fast moving train....hehehehehe..its kinda found its way behind your blog. guess its too large and need shrinking.

    About partying the kenyan way, hmmmmmm ...their gist aint what mama would be glad to hear about if you know war-i-mean ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your trip to Kenya. Hope u have loadsa fun. Be sure to try the "Carnivore Restaurant" while in Nairobi. Absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendal, I've heard so much about the carnivore restaurant that I ain't missing a chance to go there! It'll be my first port of call in Nairobi! Isi, no be d train o! ‎​L☺L.. Train is part of my blog background..

    ReplyDelete