Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

When Distracted....


  • Banging on the door to someone else's apartment, convinced it was yours
  • Dabbing your face with mouthwash convinced you were using your exfoliating lotion
  • Holding your pen in your hand and searching everywhere for it
  • Drinking to stupor, releasing your belt with an attempt to pee only to never unfasten your zip and wet your pants
  • Holding your shoe and bread in your hands only to microwave your shoe instead of the bread
  • Trying to make a cup of tea only to use salt instead of sugar
  • Gossiping about your boss to your colleague via email and sending the email to your boss instead
  • Walking down the street with your sister whose right beside you, only to turn back looking for her
  • Wearing 2 different shoes to work
  • Answering a call and wondering where your phone is!
  • Wiping your butt with 'toilet wipes' thinking you were using 'baby wipes' (yikes!!)

These are some of the silly things we do when distracted! I’m guilty of 1 to 3, 10 and 11!! (I just told my bizness publicly!) lol… Well we all have silly stuff we’ve done only to hit our hands on our head in rebuke. I’m not ashamed of mine though so if you think you are daring enough, drop me a line and tell me the silly stuff you’ve done “when distracted”. I'd love to make this list as long as possible so help me out here guys! :D.. Thanks!

Toodles!
Chinny ;)





8 comments:

  1. Ok so my wonderful sister who doesn't have the time to log onto my blog but gets my posts via email just sent me the below list of silly stuff she'd done. This is hilarious, here goes:


    -Putting ogbono (soup seeds) inside beans thinking it was crayfish
    - trying to open someone else's car with my car keys
    - going home with a colleagues carrier bag which was similar to mine
    - leaving a restaurant with my bag of food leaving behind my handbag (CLASSIC!!)
    - removing all the shoes in my car instead of putting shoeS in and turning up at work wearing flip flops! (ANOTHER CLASSIC)
    -drinking a whole cup of omo (detergent) water!! Omg!! Loool!
    Wearing two different shoes with different heel size to the cinema,
    But my classic was ; counting my panty liners the way I would count a wad of notes!!

    Is this funny or what?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao wiping your butt with toilet wipes instead of baby wipes...really chinny u are hilarious.
    Me guilty of trying to open someone else's car instead of mine, in fact I even succeeded in opening it, as I was about to get into the car I realized that it wasn't my car. I quickly locked the door, thank God no one saw me, if not they would have called me Ole....
    Wearing 2 different shoes with different heels size to the cinema is hilarious...nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Showering with my glasses on
    -Driving past my house on my way home countless times
    -Cooking fried rice and forgetting to curry, yet wondering why the rice hadnt changed color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, so true.
    -Leaving the bank with cash at hand but my bag still in the locker.
    -Dialing my number several times thinking its my mum's
    -Sending a 'private' bb message meant for another to my boss
    -Putting 'veet' hair remover on my toothbrush thinking it was the toothpaste
    - In boarding house, pouring kerosene in my cereal thinking it was water. Gosh, i cried!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dipping your hands in a bowl of hot water tinking it was cold

    washing my private part with my hand forgeting that i used d same hand to blend pepper

    drinking a glass cup of liquid soap tinking it was orange juice

    carrying your fone charger in your hand bag n forgetting the fone at home

    setting a mouse trap n falling into the same trap u set

    having ur bath wit soap in ur eyes n opening the tap to realise there isnt water goshing out anymore

    using a public toilet n then no water n no tissue to clean up

    indeed life could be funny......

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jane- Putting 'veet' hair remover on my toothbrush thinking it was the toothpaste! Thats crazy! I hope you didn't brush with it.. Aaww.sorry about kerosene in your cereal! lol
    @Tega- WOw! The pepper experience takes the cake! that musta hurt.. Um, i don't want to ask what the outcome of using a toilet with no tissue or water was?? Gosh! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i also did that jane, i put veet on my tooth brush n actually brushed, lets just say the after taste wasn't good.

    i wore the wrong side of my panties and forgot to wear a bra
    carried my remote control for d tv to school thinking it was my phone
    withdrew money form my account n forgot the card
    was in the train and passed my stop realised it and took the opposite train back to my original stop got there n i had no idea for 20 mins why i stoped there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! Anonymous, you are hilarious! first and last piece are real funny.. :)

    ReplyDelete