Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

LettER To aLL MY SiLenT BloG ReaDerss

Dear Silent 9jaspititout blog reader,


God don catch you today! You have been reading my blog ever so often without saying a word! I know YOU. With unspoken words but satellite tracing technology i know where you access the blog from, time you did and which country you are in! Yes, i say thank you to the "white witches", they made such possible! Now i am going to query you for logging onto my blog without dropping a line to say hi, commend my posts or to dispute my opinions even? You are like a pedestrian that stops by at the non-free newspaper stand to read a paper and leaves without paying for it! Lol.. :D... Time to pay has come ooo!! It is time to for YOU to vote for me so maybe i can begin to eat 'akara' from this blog (ps: akara since the daily bread is taken care of already)


Now its very simple, all you have to do is click this link http://www.blogwriteraward.com/Toplist.aspx and look for 9jaspititout.blogspot.com on the Toplist. You should find my blog between numbers 275 and 250, click on vote and make my blog count for something! Its not easy to be a blogger in bloggerville, requires a lot of thinking and sometimes research make pesin no come yarn for here :D.. So today and for the next few weeks VOTE for me, while i continue to entertain you with my rantings, after all there is a saying that goes "silence is the last thing the world will ever hear from me" so just be rest assured that i ain't shutting up anytime soon! :D. I take God beg you, try and pay for that newspaper today and anytime you read am you hear?! Lol..


Just so you know, the blog-writers award is an international educational organization that is encouraging writers to present their works to a larger community. You are my digital community, so support me.They will make financial awards to the best blogs out of all the listed blogs for the award. My blog don manage enter, so help me become potential for the award or reward available.


Thanking you in advance for your esteemed support. 

Your's loyally,
Chinny


PS: if the reward plenty i fit dash you some ;) (notice the font size??!) Shhhhh.... its our lil secret! hehehe



5 comments:

  1. I like your originality of content. Sentences and expressions very compatible with Nigerian culture. I would give you an A+ for not sounding foreign/westernized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Thanks.. I am Nigerian i no go fit lie! :)..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I am not a silent reader lol...I have voted for you and will continue to do so. You have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just voted for you and yes, i'm a silent reader :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol!@Funmi thanks for your faithful support!
    @Youngnbeautiful, thank you for finally speaking up! :).. and thank you for the vote. Keep voting!

    ReplyDelete