Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

My weekend

I've missed my blog this last few days.. Remember my story on "the art of scheming", well yeah i still got to go to PH and all i can say is that i went at the right time! Between getting decent  work done between Wednesday and Friday, visiting home to see my folks, getting a  much needed home service pedicure and relishing my mommas cooking, the weekend was fabulous!

List of food consumed in 2 days:
1. Beans with fish and stew
2. Fried plantain and sweet potato with carrot stew and oats
3. Cake and juice
4. Oha soup with pounded yam and animals
5. Chapman and spring rolls
6. French toast (bread fried in eggs and milk)
7. Fish pepper-soup with white rice
8. Fried rice with Chicken
9. Goat-meat pepper-soup
10. Fruit salad after every dinner.

After the list above can someone please tell me why I've not moved from this stressful Lagos and not living under my father's roof?! Lol!
I had fun and i wish i could afford to fly home every weekend just to see my beautiful's mother face, my handsome father's stylish hats and to enjoy food from their pot! Lool..

So that's how my weekend was... how was yours? Tell me what you ate! :)

4 ever me..
Chinny ;)

3 comments:

  1. oha soup with animals! lol, that's one way of putting it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss fried rice, I haven't had that in a long time. I'm glad you had a great weekend. I gave you a lovely blog award. Please check out my blog for more information!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pretty lashes, lol! Animals is much more fun than saying meat or chicken.
    @Funmi, aaww, thanks so much! I'll definitely check it out!
    Watch out for more inspiring posts and thank you for being faithful followers! love you guys..xx

    ReplyDelete