Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

THE WORST HAS HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!


"..………..It is safe to say that the worst has happened….


My ponytail just fell off my head and landed right in the middle of the floor as I was strutting back to my desk with my cuppa tea….Funny thing, is that that has been my worst nightmare since I got this dam* ponytail!


In my moment of panic, I spilled the tea on the floor and managed to scathe my hand in the process……….To add insult to injury, whilst I was deliberating about whether to gather what was left of my dignity and sprint to the toilet, or to get some napkins and clean the mess that I made….who had to pick that exact moment to walk past? A fine as* brother…one of the few I've seen since I joined this company…..Talk about Sod's law!.....mmhhh mmmhhh mmmhhhh (Brownie points were taken away from him though when he asked if I was ok - c'mon, do I look ok standing in the middle of the floor with my scanty hair,  bewildered expression, ponytail on the floor and tea on my arms….Smh)  …  …..Anyhoo, that jolted my mind back into action….who cares about the mess on the floor when my reputation is seriously at stake!  I made it to the toilet in record time…Usain Bolt ain't got nothing on me…..


I just made it back to my desk and all I can think about is…..Please please ground, open up and swallow me………my only consolation is that I'm in a different office today so I don't know a lot of people here….but then again, I can't got some of their expressions outta my head! I feel like screaming …….."whatcha looking at"!!!!


…...I'm gonna pop out for Lunch now…..maybe they would have forgotten by the time I get back……..Abracadabra!!!!!!!"


LWKMD!!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed so hard when i saw this email from my dear friend who is so comical that should her day job fail, she knows what to fall back on! Oh dear.. Talk about embarrassment! What women go through to stay with and in the times?! 
Hey after all said and done there ain't no crime in buying your hair if it wont grow!:)


Sweetie i know you're reading this and i just want to say thank you for allowing me share this with the world so they can have some good laughs too! :) 


As for that brother in your office, i suggest you seize the day and block him in the elevator to chat him up, starting the convo in the lines of........."hey about the other day you saw a damsel in distress..............."i leave the rest for your creative and comical imagination! Also for the brownie points, you should give to him, not take out cause he might as well have walked past you laughing or with a serious face and you'd still take off brownie points! 


Love ya to bits hun and it is safe to say that i and my followers on 9jaspititout are solidly behind you should you decide to never step foot in that office where "your plight" occured! lol...


Hugs n Kisses boo
Chinny ;)

2 comments:

  1. Lol. I'm trying to think of the most embarrassing moment I've had at work, but all I hear is crickets. Cant offer any consolation that way. But that was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinny,for a sec i thot u were the one,wat a great way of starting d day,with laughter. Keep up the good work aight

    ReplyDelete