Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF

I just lost everything i typed! I don't know how it happened but i ain't finding it funny.

Anyway I'll start again. So i was saying that i wonder why everyone keeps saying TGIF when Monday will only come back so quickly, you'd wonder what you did with your weekend anyways! For those blackberry users, animated funny DPs (display pictures) expressing joy over TGIF is a common sight on Fri! While on Sunday night or Monday Mornings, animated even funnier DPs of poor ole "Monday" sitting in a psychologists chair, asking why everybody hates it is a regular hilarious sight! Um in response to that question, duh!!! Of course they hate Monday, its the beginning of the work week! They like to not have to wake up so early (notice i used 'they'?) I exclude myself as i can't say I'm doing badly in the sleep department seeing as i wake at 7am in Lagos??!!!! Unbelievable right? Well not for me! I live precisely 8 minutes away from my office, so you see I'm veryy lucky to not know what the madt traffic in this town is like.(i hope it stays this way)
So anyway back to TGIF talk, Monday or Friday, its all the same to me since I normally don't have much planned out for the weekend (being the 'dry/boring' gal i am).
For this weekend I'm jet-setting to my sisters house to spend it with my cute Lil banana (nephew) whom i absolutely adore. You see my flat-mates are MIA, one is off to the UK, and the other.........i don't know where in God's green earth he is.........all i can say to him is, rent la waste! So i can't imagine myself all alone in our semi-big three bedroom apartment wondering what the rest of the world is doing outta the house on Saturday!
Sequel to my last post, i never thought i would be in Lagos this Saturday, smh...scheming scheming gone ditching! Sobs....

Anyway its 4:37 and i'm quarter to leave....sooo...... have fun people! Chinny is leaving the building....

Hasta luego!    

Coco-C or Y.. (whatever works for ya!)

1 comment:

  1. yeah girl u are so lucky you wake up by 7am in lagos... i try not to tell people that i don't experience the so called lagos traffic, cos i feel a little guilty...if u know what i mean...loll..
    anyways do have fun this weekend and next time you are alone check on me might come and stay with you..you never know hon..
    www.secretlilies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete