Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Singing a different song

Hi Peeps!
I haven't forgotten about my blog just yet! Have been busy lately with other stuff but i'm back now and i gat news! Lol!! About 3 weeks ago i was ready to fly off to the UK for the holidays.. I was singing "Oh the weather outside is frightful and the fire is so delightful and since we have no place to go... let it snow!".... Now i'm singing a different song oh..So quickly can things change. My song has changed to "oh snow snow, please go away so i can fly away"! Apparently the weather in the UK is the talk of the season! Out of 1300 flights daily from the Uk, only 20 flights have been able to take off. Thats terrible! I can only imagine what the airports look like. Heathrow and Gatwick were shut over the weekend. I'm particularly concerned about how this plays out seeing as I've gone to book myself on one of the world's cheapest airlines!! And i'm transiting, yikes!!! Did i also mention my flight is on the eve of Christmas?? Please pray for me, i cant be stuck in an unknown territory over Christmas, that will just be one heck of an adventure... Anyway i can't release all the details of this 'journey' e.g name of flight and country of transit, till it unfolds...i have to save some suspense for later so you guys can have great laughs! hehehe.. :)...

I have a feeling i'm going to have one heck of an adventure and a fun story to tell over this Christmas...

Watch this space guys ;)

Tuyo por siempre,
Chinny

No comments:

Post a Comment