Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

MY LEAVE AND MY BOSS

I walked into my boss's office with my heart racing for what i was about to ask....... I sat down confidently on the guest seat and said;
"So i wanted to discuss with you what the plan is for the rest of the year...", barely finishing the last word he says, 'not right now, lets meet by...3:30...and gives me a look of approval..? and i say, "um.. ok".. I start walking out the door and poke my head back into his office saying "but there's just one thing i still want to discuss before that time. Without looking from his computer he reluctantly says OK.. i walk back in and blurt, "i want to take my remaining leave for the rest of the year".. With a smile on his face he says "NO".. you've already gone and have to give other's a chance.. And i smile back and say to him "others (in my team) are new and cant take leave until 6 months!" So he still says we (me and my team) should all see him by 3:30......today..........


To be continued...................................

Please pray for me..

This girl is set to pack her bags and waltz to Europe, ain't no one gonna cramp my style, no no!

2 comments:

  1. didn't know you were set for a white christmas. good for you. keep it up and i lovvvvvvve your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ibifiri, thanks!!! I love secretlilies too.. Very catchy stories to follow..

    ReplyDelete