Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First day of Christmas

"On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me, a partridge in a pear treeee"!! Lol.. Today is the first day of Christmas, how exciting!! Its been a few days since i posted anything here. I've been physically and mentally busy...between moving houses to work stuff to trying to figure out how to ask my boss for a leave only 2 months after taking almost 3 weeks off! Oh how i wish i worked for myself, i wouldn't have to get a headache scheming!

I just smacked my bloody Malaysian colleague across the shoulders for using a derogatory (kiddingly) line on me. And now he just offered me the dregs of peanuts in a bottle! What a naughty boy he is! Imran i'm gonna get you one of these days... :-P.
Anyway your probably wondering why we're playing in the office, well lets just say we have the office to ourselves for today considering the "big bosses" are in a board meeting.

I'm going to see the new HP movie today, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".. Did i mention i see movies at the cinema ONLY on wed as its soo cheap! I mean why pay 3 times the price on a different day?! Yea yea, cheap skate like me :-P

Ok i've rambled enough for today, time to make myself useful!

Till later,

Tuyo por siempre
Chinny ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment