Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

4 and half inches

The length of my heels, 4 and a half inches, total length of shoes= 7 inches! More than half the size of a 10inch ruler, as the pic below shows.


 I felt hot and sexy but underneath I screamed at myself for wearing such! I'm not too used to wearing heels (being 6ft 3inch...i wish!). My left toes hurt like hell and I walked like I was a puppet being controlled by a puppeteer. All the guys ‘noticed’ and loved the shoes (or the legs ;)… The ladies? No comment…
I couldn’t take it no more! Before the day was up I climbed down to my palm (raffia) slippers! I was done being the corporate chic and sexy executive.. What a relief?! 

Will I wear the shoes soon again? Hell yeah!! Lol.. I know, such madness??! What women go through in the name of beauty and fashion?! God help us.

Until later,
Chinny ;)

3 comments:

  1. " What women go through in the name of beauty and fashion"...and to keep pretty for our men! And we step out and some of them neither notice nor compliment! mmmmmmccccchhheeew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I feel you gurl.. What we really go through indeed?! I say to myself most times that i'm looking good for 'me', since the guys don't notice the way we'd rather have them to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really those heels. my mum has warned me about my heels but men i don't care i looooove heels. loll. i just hope i wont have problems when i am old

    ReplyDelete