Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Hitches!

Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year to all my faithful bloggers and readers!!!!


Its been almost a week since i graced this page with my usual rantings or call it what you may! And you can bet it hasn't been a dull week considering i've travelled from one continent to another and in the process, lost my luggage! If you recall, my last two posts titled 'singing a different song' spoke of 'an adventure to come', well as i suspected, my trip to England wasn't without drama!

Name of airline? Some of you may have never heard of it, while some of you may have.................... "Royal Air Maroc" or to give the name some poshness Air Morocco as i prefer to call it. To be honest i only heard of this airline like 4 months ago while searching for flights to England.. Its been categorized with the likes of "Afriqiyah" (Libya's national carrier), another story for another traveller.. Anyway to cut a long story short, apart from the fact that it was free style seating in the craft, 3 hours delayed for takeoff, more than half of the in-flight communication was in french (or something that sounded like it) and arabic, cabin crew were not fully compliant with air regulations and finally my luggage was lost in transit between Casablanca and London, they actually exceeded my expectations! Lol!! Crazy right? Not to discredit them or anything but i prepared my mind for the worst seeing as i could find only 1 person who'd ever flown this airline and the reviews weren't great!

Anyway 2 days later my luggage arrives at my doorstep (thankfully) and intact..

FINAL VERDICT: will i fly ROYAL AIR MAROC again???? YES!!

So for all of you who don't know anything about the airline, now you do and you have a review to go by thanks to me! lol..

PS: Casablanca is beautiful too.. See pictures of Moroccan skyline below......




Oh and the food was good too!


Tuyo por siempre!
Chinny ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment