Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Resume of unfinished works.....

I learnt to play the piano, but haven't played to become a pianist.
I learnt to swim, but haven't swam to become an Olympic medalist.
I learnt to sing, but haven't sang to deserve accolades.
I learnt to cook, but haven't become a professional chef.
I learnt to drive, but i'm not Michael Schumacher.
I learnt to write, but haven't published nor sold.
I learnt to love, but haven't loved like Mother Teresa.
I learnt to live, but not living like Jesus did.

I'm 27 and i have a resume of unfinished works.. I'll live another 70+ years, who will i be?

Food for thought...



Tuyo por siempre,
Chinny

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Fantastic write up! Did you do this yourself? As in 100% original?? Real food for thought! Love the poetry..

    p/s: I'm an ardent follower of your blog.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetheart, yes i did :).. Right hand corner of my page says, I'm the ORIGINAL of ME... 101% true love.. ;).. Thanks@ the compliment, i'm still learning...

    Oh and thanks for being an ardent follower, means a lot to me!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one chinny. i write as well, was wondering if i can post some of my write-ups too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chidinma, its freedom blog for me and you!! please by all means, spit it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nwonwo I'm now signed up as Abiel so pls do the welcome chant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Men this really is food for thought. really who will i be in this life. we are age mates oh..loll... i need to put on my thinking cap soon and make a difference before its to late

    ReplyDelete